When facing difficult times, portraits can be a source of comfort, a bright spot of joy, and a poignant method of documenting relationships and memories. It is our mission to capture these important images in a non-obtrusive, sensitive and tasteful manner. We are honored to photograph, at no charge, portrait sessions for families in need, including:
- Babies with long term NICU stays
- Children with long term hospital stays, or in palliative/hospice care
- Families facing a terminal diagnosis (including that of parents and grandparents)
- Families who have experienced the loss of a child
- Children celebrating the completion of cancer treatment
Sessions take place on location (within 30 miles of Albany, NY... travel sessions available when scheduling permits for a nominal fee) whether it be in the comfort of your own home, a meaningful spot, or in the hospital if needed. All sessions include the full selection of high resolution digital images, and are completely free of charge. We make every effort to accommodate families in need, based on our schedules, with the highest priority placed on families with the most urgent need.
Please contact us for more information about these special sessions.