After several years of working with local families, we found that parents loved the fresh, editorial style we provided, and wished this same level of quality could carry over into their childrens' school portraits. They were tired of the traditional, dated "picture days", with minimal attention to detail and expressions. The images that resulted were stuffy and stiff, and a far cry from capturing who their child really was. We realized that there were few, if any, options for fresh, authentic school portraits, but a real desire for them... so, in 2012, our school portrait division was born.
what is different about our school portraits?
- Our school portrait days are a unique, full service experience.
- Our school portraits take place outdoors, on school grounds, and exclusively use natural light and environmental backgrounds... yielding bright, natural and fun images. If preferred by your school, portraits can be shot with natural light indoors, on a simple, high key white backdrop for a clean and editorial look.
- We work together, combining their years of experience with children, to evoke real smiles and expressions. The process is quick and easy for both staff and kids. Parents are consistently thrilled with the images we capture, and they are classic enough to be used for purposes much broader than a sheet of wallets!
- We capture several images per child, giving parents variety and choice. Parents review their proofs before placing their order in our easy, user friendly process... we never require pre-orders.
- Our pricing structure is simple, with both a la carte prints & digital images, as well as packages in which different images can be mixed and matched. Pricing is competitive and affordable for a wide range of families.
- We offer the option of class collages or class group photos.
- There are great benefits for your school! Schools receive complimentary teacher/staff photos, (10) complimentary stock images to use for their website, marketing, etc., a 10% kickback of all profits from the day.
interested in a school portrait day for your school?
To ensure the highest level of customer service and attention, we take on a limited number of schools each year, in both spring & fall.We know how important it is that staff & parents are thrilled with the process, so we are always happy to customize to our program to fit the individual needs of your school. Testimonials from schools we have worked with over the years are available upon request. Please contact us for more information.